Broward Garage Doors
Garage Door Repair & Maintenance
Here At Broward Garage Doors You can count on us for excellent maintenance and repair service for all garage, overhead and automatic doors and door systems that are in the market, as well as for most makes and models of other doors and openers. We are committed to very competitive pricing and service you can rely on.
When you call Broward Garage Doors you’ll get old-fashioned service with a personal touch. We believe in quality, integrity, and a strong work ethic. Our technicians come uniformed, prepared to the job right-the first time around.
Broward Garage Doors is your one stop local garage door contractor. We are available for service for all of the community. You can count on us for garage door repair, and garage door maintenance and adjustments. Though we have our fair share of new home construction, most of Broward Garage Doors is made up of pre-existing homes. This is where our garage door company comes in.
Broward Garage Doors
- Same Day Service
- Safety Sensors
- Keyless Entry
- Automobile Programming
- No Extra Charge for Nights/Weekends
- Licensed – Bonded – Insured
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Offtrack Doors – Springs
- Rollers – Cables – Tracks
- Parts and Service
- Safety and Security
- Sales of New Parts
- Residential Service
And because we prize your satisfaction we offer a Lifetime warranty on:
- Garage Door Springs
- Garage Doors & Hardware
We also carry all manufacturers warranties
Whenever you need us we will be there 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Your garage door is the largest appliance on your home, it is the largest moving object on your home. An improperly adjusted garage opener can exert deadly force when the door closes, which could lead to entrapment of children or adults and subsequent injury or death from asphyxiation. An overhead door is a large, heavy object that moves with the help of springs under tension and can cause serious injuries or death. Keep transmitters and remote controls out of reach of children. Do not let children play with or use the transmitters or remote controls.
For your safety and the safety of others follow these instructions:
- Do not attempt to make your own door repairs. Springs, bottom braces, cable and supports are under high tension and can cause serious injuries.
- Do not stand or walk under a moving door.
- Keep door in full view and free of obstructions while operating.
- Do not allow children to operate the door controls.
- Look at the door and hardware monthly for worn or broken parts and to see if it is out of adjustment or unevenly balanced.
- For doors with automatic openers, remove pull-down ropes and remove or disable locks.
- Test to see if opener has a working reverse feature
When using the pushbutton or transmitter, keep the door in sight until it completely closes. Teach children to never play under or near an open garage door. Do not allow children to run under a closing door. Retest monthly following manufacturers instructions.Do not remove, cover or paint over warning labels on the door.